The All Purpose Boot’s all season closed toe protection allows dressings to be kept clean and toes dry, providing more protection for post operative procedures and fiberglass casts.
- Square toe design acts as a bumper when K-wires are present and provides additional room and comfort for the patient.
- Removable EVA insole is fully customizable to off-load pressure points if needed.
- Wider sole and deep opening gives more room to accommodate large dressings, bandages and casts.
- Wide ankle strap eliminates heel slippage as well as seats and secures the foot or cast in the shoe.
- Rocker bottom encourages smooth roll through gait pattern and reduces plantar pressure on the heel and forefoot by over 25%.
- MetaShank™ construction provides for a reinforced sole under the Metatarsal heads to reduce motion.
- Strapless forefoot closure provides uniform security without the pressure of buckles or straps.
FREE SHIPPING within Canada!
We DO NOT ship to the USA or international destinations.