1st line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. Customizable Varus/Valgus heel disks and arch height. Designed by a board certified foot and ankle specialist. Viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
- Heel posting disks - Allows for varus/valgus correction
- Arch height adjustments - Customized to the individual patient
- Molded uprights - Anatomically correct support of the lower leg.
- 3/4 insole - Supports the arch and captures the calcaneous in comfort
- Trimmable straps - Can be adjusted to open/close in a specific position on the leg.
- Available in universal left and universal right sizes
FREE SHIPPING within Canada!
We DO NOT ship to the USA or international destinations.